On a rainy Monday, here are seven random things/updates I wanted to share with you:
1. I started drinking coffee again. That’s that. And that’s okay.
2. I still practice (some days) waking up at impossible early hours.
3. I procrastinate writing on this blog like a king. Or better yet, like a queen. That’s something I feel guilty about, but I will solve it asap. I promise.
4. This is a big one: I dyed my hair red…carrot red. Actually that was my new hair-stylist, what I did afterwards, was to tone it down a little, so as to not look like a giant carrot. Let’s just say I succeeded. If you and I were to meet on the street, please tell me that the carrot red suits me great! My self-esteem will thank you! 🙂
5. I enjoy driving & picking up my little one from the kindergarten. I take my role as a responsible mama-driver pretty serious. Fast and serious, that is. 🙂
6. I’m working 24/7 for my business. It’s growing beautifully and I’m totally in love with it.
Last week I was impressed by the story of a very young customer, a beautiful girl named Leia. She’s fighting like a lioness to improve her health condition and she has just received a Zen Elephant bracelet to bring her good luck. I know I’ve said it before, but I will say it again: children are our wisest teachers. We have so much to learn from them.
I for one, have been taught by Leia a great lesson about courage, hope and strength. Plus, I’ve been feeling like an idiot, for complaining about nothing….when everything that matters to me – health, love, happiness – is abundantly present in my life.
7. These days I try to take things as they come. Traffic jam? No stress. Being late for an appointment? No worries, there’s enough time to get there.
In case you are wondering why I even write these things here, well, it’s simple: all of this is part of my universe. Random, daily life details are just as important as life-changing events, memorable experiences and philosophical-ripe subjects. In other words, daily Zen living means everyday living, so that’s what I had to talk about today.
Wishing you a great day ahead,
Bianca _The Zen Carrot 🙂
*image via jcrew